international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We are an international business operating from offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain and the US. Since being established in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion is located at the Avantis Business Park, -quite literally - on the German-Dutch border.
The Marketing Officer Manager is the responsible person for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing activities, manage the online platforms and ensure those are updated at all times. You will report to the Marketing Manager and you will work closely together with the Product manager and Graphic Designer.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities;
- Evaluating market competition and position of the products in the market;
- Evaluating promotional plans and marketing campaigns to ensure a consistent product line strategy and effective message;
- Supporting marketing efforts by researching the market trends and customer needs;
- Support the Team in product launches;
- Implementing and maintaining core content on the online platforms;
- Analyzing online behavior of our visitors and optimize if needed;
- Evaluate fairs, congresses and events;
- Co-ordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback;
- Report on all digital marketing goals (using Google Analytics and other data analytics tools where applicable).
- Key values: Socially Responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading, Energetic (SMILE);
- A good spoken and written proficiency in English is required (level C1);
- Knowledge of a second or third official language is an asset;
- Masters' degree;
- 0-2 years' work experience in a professional environment;
- Team Player;
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills. You know how to inspire people;
- An ability to create innovative solutions and work independently in a results-driven culture.
Do you want to SMILE with us?