Are you a highly motivated Product Manager who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We specialize in developing simple solutions within the international healthcare industry. Daily discomforts provide our source of inspiration. Our products include durable aids for putting on and taking off therapeutic compression stockings (The Slide Solution), as well as pre-moist wash products for care recipients that need assistance in bathing (Swash®).
We are an international business operating from offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain and the US. Since being established in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion is located at Avantis Business Park, - quite literally - on the German-Dutch border.
For our TSS (The Slide Solution) department we are looking for a: P
roduct Manager TSS
As part of team TSS you will have an important role in providing product expertise and market knowledge. You are responsible for the assigned portfolio, ensuring the visibility of products on the market. You know how to expand the markets and applications, with the purpose of achieving revenue growth. You will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager TSS. You will work closely together with the designer and the Sales & Marketing assistant.
• Support the department with the product knowledge and technical expertise;
• Product management throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements;
• Engagement with KOL in the areas of phlebology and lymphology;
• Work closely with sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
• Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote product;
• Develop and disseminate marketing materials that increase our TSS visibility in the market;
• Develop communication plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand;
• Plans and carries out the product training for the Sales department, partner channel and for our new employees;
• Developing specific product marketing strategies per product/market combination;
• Shares responsibility for defining, revising and updating the product portfolio and underlying documentation;
• Regularly presenting Arion at conferences, trade shows, product launches, etc.
• Responsible for up-to-date documents: products sheets, technical files, ISO-procedures;
• Responsible for improvement of product technical features while using the knowledge of market and competitor’s analysis;
• Manage product complaints and inquiries.
• Key values: Socially Responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading, Energetic (SMILE);
• Native German speaker;
• A good spoken and written proficiency in English is required;
• Third language is a plus;
• Bachelors’ degree;
• Background in orthopedic/ physiotherapeutic field would be an asset;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Product Management (preferably medical devices);
• Ability to travel internationally;
• Team player;
• International work experience is an asset;
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills. You know how to inspire people;
• An ability to create innovative solutions and work independently in a results-driven culture.
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market that has great potential. We offer a unique international working environment where your talents and ambition can be harnessed to the fullest. Arion is known for doing things differently. Over the years, we have been nominated for the Dutch Fast 50 Award (Deloitte), High Growth Award (PWC), FD Gazellen Award and twice for the Innovation Top 100 (Chamber of Commerce).
Do you want to SMILE with us?