Are you a highly motivated Professional who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We specialize in developing simple solutions within the international healthcare industry. Daily discomforts provide our source of inspiration. Our products include durable aids for putting on and taking off therapeutic compression stockings (The Slide Solution), as well as pre-moist wash products for care recipients that need assistance in bathing (Swash®).
We are an international business operating from offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain and the US. Since being established in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion is located at Avantis Business Park, - quite literally - on the German-Dutch border.
To support our IT department we are looking for a:
As a system engineer you provide international support in all areas of IT. Together with the IT-Manager you take the lead on IT initiatives according to the needs of our rapidly growing international company. You must be able to tackle complex technical problems and you are the primary contact of IT-support for the Arion Group.
• Managing VMWare and Windows platform;
• Supporting all areas of IT infrastructure;
• Primary contact for IT-support (local and remote users of the Arion Group);
• Maintain system documentation;
• Application support on Exchange, SQL, Exact;
• Monitoring guidelines and relevant security standards.
• Key values: Socially Responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading, Energetic (SMILE);
• Medium vocational education (MBO+);
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
• At least 3 years of (International) work experience;
• Proven management of the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including; servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware and software;
• Knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange, SQL), anti-virus;
• Application support experience with ERP and CRM systems, Exact is an advantage;
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills. You know how to inspire people;
• Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independently in a result driven culture.
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market which has great potential. We offer a unique international working environment where your talents and ambition can be harnessed to the full. Arion is known for doing things differently. Over the years, we have been nominated for the Dutch Fast 50 Award (Deloitte), High Growth Award (PWC), FD Gazellen Award and twice for the Innovation Top 100 (Chamber of Commerce).
Do you want to SMILE with us?