Be part of our impact
and smile with us!
Check our vacancies
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market that has great potential. We offer an international working environment where talents and ambitions can be explored at the fullest.
Our employees are energetic, proactive people who dare to do things differently.
At Arion, we bring a smile on the face of our stakeholders, through our solutions and services. We believe that a simple smile is the most impactful and the most universal human communication.
We embodied our philosophy in the “SMILE” values: The Sustainable Makers creating Impact through Leadership and Energy.
Ready to take a seat and
become an Arioneer?
Working for a medical device company gives you the opportunity to contribute to healthcare improvement. Even the smallest and simplest solution can have a great impact on someone’s life.
Check our vacancies below and let us know how you can contribute to make impact.
Are you a highly motivated Line Operator who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
For the expansion of our production facility, we are looking for a:
In order to realize our growth objective is Arion Manufacturing B.V. looking for a pro-active line operator who is fully responsible for 1 production line. As a line operator, you are responsible for realizing the production objectives and for the optimization of the processes within Arion Manufacturing B.V. The emphasis is on quality, productivity, continuous improvement/ lean manufacturing and sustainable employability.
• Checking and executing of the production on output, efficiency and quality;
• Providing of technical support (solving of disruptions) regarding the production process and the machines;
• Optimizing the production process by making suggestions for improvement;
• Operational activities in and around the production;
• You would like to work in a clean room environment. Working in the clean way is also your first requirement of the work.
• You have a very independent role in this position. It is important that you work with discipline, that you are accurate and proactive;
• A basic knowledge of the English language is required;
• Willingness to work in three shifts;
• Technical education at least at secondary vocational level;
• Completed Operator (VAPRO) education is an advantage;
• Knowledge of the PLC control;
• Result-oriented, flexible, decisive, service-minded and stress resistant;
• Good communication skills and persuasiveness;
• Hand-on mentality with at structural approach;
• Key values: (The) Sustainable, Makers, (creating) Impact, (through) Leadership, (&) Energy (SMILE).
• Working at a great (informal) international growth company which involves interesting challenges, in an ambitious and professional team where teamwork is key;
• Fixed term contract with the prospect of permanent;
• 20,5% shift allowance for working three shifts;
• 29 vacation days based on full time;
• Travel allowance of €0,21 per kilometer with a maximum amount of €165,75 per month, based on 5 travel days per week;
• Pension at Nationale Nederlanden;
• Collective health insurance through CZ;
• Training and development opportunities: opportunity to obtain an Operator A or B diploma.
Line Operator Arion Manufacturing B.V.: ‘’ I like working for Arion because it makes a huge improvement to the way we take care of our loved ones that need our products, in a way that’s friendlier to the environment than traditional bathing, and the fact that I’m a link in the chain of creating these products in the best possible way. Besides this I like working for Arion because I can fully develop myself in a lot of ways; such as technical knowledge, leadership skills and I can improve my communication skills in Dutch and English. Also I can learn a lot from my colleagues and I hope they can learn from me to.’’
Check out our inspiring video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwez_XL-P5U.