Extension for Arion application aids for stockings and tights
The unique extension aid to put on compression stockings and tights that reduces friction on the leg
Arion SlideX is a thin and smooth extension aid for the legs that minimizes friction between compression garment and skin from above the ankle to the knee (size M) and up to the upper leg (sizes L and XL). Thanks to its unique sliding properties, Arion SlideX lets compression stockings and tights slide smoothly and thus more easily over the skin.
It may be particularly helpful in case of:
– very sensitive skin on the legs
– open wounds covered by a plaster or bandage*
– leg ulcers
– a larger than average lower leg (e.g. for lipoedema/lymphoedema)
– or to put on high stockings or tights
Arion SlideX is an extension aid to use in combination with other Arion application aids like Arion Easy-Slide, Arion Sim-Slide®, Arion Magnide® or Arion Magnide® 2in1. It is therefore adapted for stocking and tights with open and closed toe. It can be used by compression wearers and by caregivers.
*Open wounds should be covered with an appropriate dressing before using the product.
Sizing Arion SlideX:
Arion SlideX is available in three different sizes to fit different shapes and sizes of limbs.
Complementary products & tips
Arion SlideX is an extension aid to use in combination with other Arion application aids like Arion Easy-Slide, Arion Sim-Slide®, Arion Magnide® or Arion Magnide®2in1.
For an optimal user experience and to reduce the physical effort to a minimum, we recommend to use further aids in combination with the Arion SlideX:
- Anti-slip gloves ensure a better grip on your garment and prevent damages that might be caused by fingers, fingernails or jewelry.
- An anti-slip mat can help adjust the position of the stocking on the heel and toe area and remove the stocking off your foot without bending down too long.
- If you put on your stockings yourself independently, put your foot on a low chair/stool (approx. 40-45cm high) to reach your toes more easily without having to bend down too much or too often.